Careers – We’re Hiring!
Part-Time Online Content Writer
Antique Marks – London, United Kingdom
Antique-Marks.com is looking for a talented, creative freelance writer to work with. The candidate will be responsible for creating new and original articles for Antique-Marks.com and expanding or editing existing original content within the sphere of art.
An understanding of fine and decorative arts and strong written English language skills are essential. The role will include a range of duties, from building and writing engaging articles, to sourcing, creating and attaching author images to the content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students or recent graduates looking to take first steps into the art world or an already employed art professional to gain some more experience or build onto existing one. As the job is on a freelance basis, the chosen candidate will have the freedom to work from home or anywhere else of his choosing.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- History of Art graduate (or other relevant major) or previous work experience within the art/antiques sector
- Immaculate written English language skills
- Passion and interest in antiques and contemporary art
- It will be beneficial if you have confidence in your photography skills, as taking images of objects relevant to the articles will be required now and again
- Ideally located in a major art hub such as London, New York…
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and write original content for articles, sourcing imagery and information independently
- Create author photographs to accompany the articles
- Edit copy by checking spelling, grammar, facts
- Ability to engage the reader with your style of writing
- Ability to break out of academic style of writing and adapt an article for broader non-academic audience
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following cut-and-pasted into the email:
- Cover letter
- An example of your written work (preferably on art subject)